Monday, February 18, 2008

Becoming!

Those of you who are following my life in any way, know that I spent about a month "growing" in Romania. It was amazing! Heartchanging! Lifechanging! SuzieGrowing! Visit QinRomania.blogspot.com for more about that. At the same time, I'm in process of learning about, creating and learning to love the me that has been somewhat squelched and buried for a very long time. I'm a 64 oz. gallon jug and loving every ounce of it. Want to know more? Ask me. Suzie is becoming! Can't wait to be!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Sue I have been meaning to call you so that we can get together but I have been kinda snowed in. :) I went to KY for a Mary Kay thing this weekend and they have no snow. :) Lucky them. Anyway Bruce is plowing me out today so I can be more mobile. :) Anyway thanks for commenting about me. :) Cadie Rae

Wags said...

I think its www.qinromania.blogspot.com if I remember correctly